Thursday, March 17, 2011

Indonesian Celery Omelette

Carrot & cheese mixed..



I love dry omelette especially with cheddar cheese ..... hmmmm .. I think I love this because of the smell of celery and burnt cheese. It is not an omelette without celery and cheese .. hehehe.  Try this simple and quick one.

Ingredients

3 Eggs
2 Tablespoon  sliced celery.
2 Tablespoon shreded carrot.
Salt (due to your taste).
3 Tablespoon cheddar cheese, grated.
2 Tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspon white pepper.



Directions
1. Combine eggs, celery, carrot, salt, white pepper and cheese in a bowl. Lightly beaten untill well mixed.
2. Melt butter  over medium high heat.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan (skillet). 
4. As the eggs begins to set, flip the omelette using the spatula or if you are expert enough flipping the omeltte in the air ^_* (never done this so far) it is all up to you as long as you do  it in your own kitchen ^_*.  Cook for about half minute or see underneath skin, due to your liking.


Anybody can teach me flipping the omeltte in the air ? I think I will learn from you. Don't worry I am a fast learner ... :-)


Happy Cooking !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog! Your comments will be published automatically. Have a nice day !

Add to Technorati Favorites